Friday, May 29, 2009

Sila ambil tahu ye

Earlier this morning, I went to this one bank at CS to request for my bank statement for my trading account. While fill in some details in the form, there’s this one lady-I bet she’s doing the sales for this bank product coz she came to me and asking whether I dah kerja ke belom. Then offering me an insurance product and asking me nak minta bank statement utk apa. So I said la I nak bukak trading account at RHB. Then she asked me pulak what’s a trading account? I was like eh? Oklah so I think maybe dia tak tau kot trading account ni utk apa. So I ckpla if a person tu nak invest-beli stock, kene ada trading account. I tot she already understand la. Then tak lama pastu tnya I lg the same question. I explain blk the same thing and add extra info saying that if I nak beli stock,I kene masukkan duit dlm account ni and call my remiser on what stock I want to buy. Then dia diam.

I was like wth.

Hm, so ini lah dia yg what I’ve heard before this…the complained. Ppl who work at the bank kene tahu semua product bank. So that when ppl ask you or anything, at least you tahu. Poor thing. That lady look a bit older than me and nice looking. But hey, you must know everything la.


No comments: