I’m hardly online nowadays. A lot of things happened. I’m not interested with the job which my last interview offered me. Furthermore, it is for the Bangi posting,I got no transportation, I have to meet my client if they cannot come to see me and bla3. Lots of UPIC members came for the interview and a few of them accepted the job. The interview was actually being arranged by Airgate. After the interview, of course, I spent my precious time with my precious love. We went to Aquaria, I finally get to taste the Krispy Kreme doughnuts & had lunch at Bubba Gump- which was superbly delicious, my boo2 finally get to buy the long awaited hundred something mouse to replace his mouse that I accidently ruined- (dia yang cakap tapi pada pendapat saya, mouse dia tu ha yang murahan… )and I said hello to Adah & Awie before I head back to JB. Walaupun masanya sekejap sahaja, tapi me and Awie sempat lagi berkongsi cerita panas. Kelakar betui la kami ini…bila ketemu jea mesti nak bergosip.
The above situation happened on the 1st week of July.
On the 2nd week, his dad wanted to bring me along to attend Pai’s wedding ( Pian’s cousin). At first I had a hard time to make the decision to agree since the journey will be me alone without him by my side-for the 1st time and it is for 4 f-ing hour! Since I was thinking on how badly I miss him, I decided to come along and then we stayed at Putrajaya.
A lot of things happened during my 3 days in KL but the thing that always makes me kinda stress was the fact that everyone kept asking about our wedding. One of his cousins asked us to let her kahwin dulu.Urgh..kahwin lah…cop la mana2 tarikh korg nak. I don’t care!
Oh I forgot to mention, Pai look very pretty during her wedding. Sangat cantik! I like her outfit though. The pelamin was simple too. I told Pian’s mom that Pai’s dress look very beautiful. She told me that they bought it at Indonesia. I swear I wanna wear one of those too.
Oh2 andddd I want to mention here that…the person that Najwa mentioned to me was indeed very…comel. Hahaha…after reading his blog, i was like OMG, dia punya tahap perasan sebijik macam bf aku! And I could tell that somehow, perangainya, memang ada akan2 perangai kamu Najwa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment