Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So,what's been happening?

  • OMG! Stephen Gately is dead???! I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read the news on Newspaper. He’s only 33 years old. I still remember the day when I used to adore him and put posters of him at the back of my door. =/

  • I finally got the cert after attending the pre-wed course yo!
    The course was fun. Really. Because the penceramah was really funny but some are dead bored. Summore, they talk about some *ehem ehem* things. Euw…but you need to take note on that cos it’s very important. So in 3 months time from my wedding date nanti, I had to prepare lots of documents. Like doing the HIV test, find two saksi, then go for interview (yes, interview people!), and banyak la lagi kena isi borang itu ini. Pening dah. Talking bout responsibilities.

  • My school friends came for raya yesterday. =/ I feel bad cos I didn’t have the chance to beraya to their houses. If only I have my own transport, it would be easy.

  • Oh, I got two interviews i.e. on Wednesday (today) & Thursday. Gila nervous. And Fitri, ( Pai’s husband) called me just now to asked whether I’m still interested to work with the bank for operation position. The interview will be next week. So now it’s like I’ll have to be in KL this week & next week and then have to stay longer cos 24th is my convo day. Lamanya duk KL.

  • On Sat. night, I had dinner with his family. We had seafood. Em..cedapya!
    Pian already picked the design for the card. Funny thing is, he choose the same design that I like. I still don’t know yet on what color it should be.

  • Mom let me choose some shawls that Sultanah gave her. Banyaaakkk…I picked two. One black & one green which is VERY nice! His mom gave me some nice brooch. Em..macam perli je *wink wink*. Eh, terasa pulak.

  • I wish I could ace the dance like Beyonce’ did during the MTV music award. The choreography was awesome! (teringat zaman-zaman jadi cheerleader dulu).

No comments: