Monday, February 8, 2010

Tomorrow i got an interview. I am so nervous. I’m scare if I don’t know the answer to their questions. I mean, I will embarrass myself and I don’t like that. I think I’ve prepared but I wasn’t sure whether it is enough. Hm…I don’t like these kinda feelings.

Do wish me luck.

On the other story, I’ve received the berkat to give to people who will attend my wedding. His mom wanted to put some nice ribbons on top of the kotak. So now I’m stuck with 1,800 kotak to tampal the ribbons. 800 already done for his side while for mine, I think I’ll continue doing it after my interview.

Oh, our cards already siap. Yey. So now I can send it to my friends…I haven’t look at it yet coz it’s in KL. Will receive it after CNY.

I don’t know if I’m excited/happy/sad/scared/nervous/worried. Its whole mix of emotions sejak nak kahwin nih. =/ But one thing that I am really sure is that, I know that I really really really want this to be happened.

No comments: