- Woke up a bit late today. 7.15a.m. cooked scramble egg for sayang and make a cup of his favourite coffee. He got a trial exam today at Bangi.
- Someone said that it’s good news knowing that I got a call to sit for an exam. Wth? I have to re-sit because I failed for my interview last year! Now I have to face another same round…I’m tired…. =/
- Today I cooked sup daging since my hubby got sore throat and udang goreng kunyit yang special rasanya coz I’m not only fry it with kunyit but I put something else also. Nyummeh!!
- Oh, haritu was my 1st day received allowance from my hubby. Nyehehehe…Thank you sayang…
- Have to go back to JB on Sunday and stay there for a week w/o my hubby. TAK MO!!!!!
- My sayang sakit kepala..Hm..mcm nak demam aje.k la gtg nak picit kepala dia.


No comments:
Post a Comment