Friday, January 23, 2009

Semalam,dapat cuti untuk ke Segamat. Our mistake is that, we didn’t call our advisor to remind him about our appointment with him. So, dah ada dalam bas barulah nak sms…& he replied that sorry,sy di s.a. ada mesyuarat. =/ At first I thought nak turun somewhere blk rumah but I said to Wani, kita pergi je la blh lepak library & I thought of wanting to meet Encik Din to ask him something bout gold.

Tiba di UiTM, rasa mcm tak sempat je nak buat byk benda. Msuk kt bilik KBR nak tengok senior2 punya thesis.Pkl3 librarian tu suruh kami keluar sebab diorg ada meeting sampai pkl5. =/ What a BAD luck today. Then I sms encik Din asking him whether he’s in the office and he said ada. Yay. I asked something on gold and he gives me some ideas, willing to explain to me eventho he is not my advisor. He even gives some notes & a handout of the seminar that I couldn’t attend to. =) Thank you so much sir, really appreciate your time. I borrow some books at the library. Sangat byk benda yg perlu di baca,nextweek dah kene pulang semula sebab kalau renew balik pun tak tahu bila lg dpt pulangkan. I’m happy that I make the decision to go to Segamat w/pon advisor takde. At least I got what I want and after meeting En. Din, I could say that I can see clearly on what I should work on for my thesis.

Happy but…there’s a L O T of things to do.

G O starts your reading NOW!!

Ooh this weekend,I might get from Pian muka I yg dia ukir atas kayu. Finally…that thing dah lama dah siap tp dia simpan buat pekasam dh brp tahun tah. Bknnya nak bg. I love it. Sangat cantik. Later when I get it from him,I’ll post the pic here. =)

2 comments:

nanie mk said...

oits. nanti org buat banner, sila la link kat online shopping tu jugak.
hahahah

Sarah AJ said...

hoho
orait2
malu seh gamba jdk model.hahah