Friday, January 30, 2009

Miss know-it-all

I somehow find this rather funny that some people talks on certain things like they know it which practically, they didn’t. Sometimes I felt sympathy for them…what are these people trying to show? They act with their ego and not to admit the truth from other people’s views who actually know certain things better than they do. And those wrong things that they have been saying somehow were shown when the truth was revealed that they actually didn’t know! How embarrassed. Cakap tak tahu je kan senang. And some people I think were confused and don’t remember what they have been saying before and now when they talk about the same thing, the story abruptly changed into something different. That’s saaddd…I think these people were really confounding in their wits.

I’m so annoyed because they squabble with me like I’m
W R O N G.

And…if you doesn’t know the basic things, please lah listen to what I’m trying to explain! Dah la tak tau, then talk behind my back. You think I don’t HEAR you?!

I’m stressed!

Last night I cried like hell till my head hurts…=/ (had a B I G fight with my brother) and then woke up in the morning dengan mata yang sangat bengkak! Burookk that I had to cover it with my eye liner.

I still feel a lil bit dizzy till now...

No comments: