Monday, February 2, 2009

JB yang semakin maju

I got a nice shawl from Indonesia…Pian’s mom gave to me yesterday. How did she know that I really need one?

Today, we get to followed one of the officer to CIQ. The place was soooo damn nice. I could imagine if I was the one who’s working there. But…the place was also scary if you were alone or going back home late. Sangat sunyi. Plus the corridor is so huge.Wah JB sudah maju sekarang. I’m proud. Dikala itu,rasa macam nak pergi S'pore aje just to see the inside of the checkpoint sebab time tu ktaorg kat office aje tengok dari atas. Macam KL Central,tapi lagi C A N T I K + H U G E

Sekadar mengisi masa lapang...

10 Things that you don’t know bout me:

1.My name was given by ‘someone’ who is a kin to the ruler of my state. So, I’m proud of my name.

2.I don’t know where the hell my nickname came from, as well as the family. That’s weird. I thought they knew. And…I heard someone said that my nick is cute? Ceh. I’m embarrassed with my nick. I don’t know why.

3.Everyone thinks that being the last child, I was pampered and I could get everything that I want. YOU were wrong people. But I admit that I was being given an extra ‘care’ since I am the ONLY girl. Mind you-CARE only okay.

4.I HATE to wear skirts,dress,sleeveless,and pretty much everything that could show your chest during my childhood. Yech. I’m more into shorts and long pants.

5.I used to think a lot and I love to talk to myself and it’s in English. But, this changed when I met him. The talk getting lesser since I got the boy to talk to. The thinking is still going like crazy till sometimes I could cry…hahah. That’s weird. I know.

6.I sometimes wish I have a sister. That I could share everything together. Not a lil sister eh. But I do love babies.

7.I had this huge crash on Stephen Gately from the boyzone till I know that he is actually a gay. Hah. Okay that was when I’m still in the school years.

8.I never had a new phone of my own let alone buying one. All was from my father that he has used like a year or two. Then he gave it to me. Whenever I wanna buy one, the boy will always advised me not to waste my money. =/ I guess I would buy by my own self when I started working then.

9.When I’m in the primary, my ambition was to be an astronaut. (No, this is not because of the Dr SMS mission to space and i-wanna-be-like-him.) Because…during my younger years, my dad sometimes take me to the library and I will always picked the books on science. I just love reading it. Well, I couldn’t remember if I really read it. Yang I ingat was, I do love seeing the nice pictures in the book. =p

10.…then I had a dream of becoming a pilot. I asked for the form and everything through the internet. After seeing the fees…ha you could imagine what happen.

No comments: