Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sejuk beku ke tulang

I had a migraine after getting back from KL. I think it’s because of I’m so tired and my sleeping routine has changed. Yesterday & today, I had a really bad flu. Uh…hidungku bocor! I don’t wanna take MC sebab masih larat bangun. Just rimas aje with the flu. Go away. Dahla last month pun ada MC coz demam bisa satu badan & memang tak boleh bangun.

Today we eat Nasi Lemak at 10a.m. & KFC at 3p.m. My weight dah jadi 49kg.Dang! I need to do something with my stomach.

Saja nak tulis- i think me and the boy are becoming much stronger every year. We still survive. Sometimes it felt like stupid when we both wants to be separated. Sebab all the reasons were stupid. I hope he would realize it too.

I'm freezing in the office...damn cold

No comments: