Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy but..

Hari ini nak sangat makan McD. So I SMS to Wany suruh tapaukan double cheese burger + Nuggets with the sauce. Hope she’ll come to my room with the foods.

Good news here...The BF now was soo sweet and nice and unexpectedly willing to listens to all my problems and being loving and caring and sangat-sangat baik! I don’t know why. Suddenly 3 hari berturut-turut called me on his way back home from the office. Jadi pendengar yang setia. Haih gembiranya..i wanna hug you dear! Tapi I honestly think that it’s kinda menganggu my time because he would normally called around 6p.m-7p.m or kadang-kadang until 8p.m. So I akan terlewat solat and mandi and having my time for a rest. But at least I got to talk to him…yey again! =p

Minggu ini banyak sangat classes yang cancel. Bagus! I can rest and rest and settled my other assignments. Work that hasn’t been done yet:-
1. Personal Finance Individual & Group REPORT
2. BEL’s portfolio

Whoah ini sahaja ke kerja i? Finally, this is what I want. Makin hari makin banyak kerja yang sudah dapat dihantar. Good for you.

As I wrote this, Wany came into my room and she brings me my burger and nuggets with the delicious BBQ sauce. Yipee…THANKS WANY! I told her the usual things that we talk about. Berita yang sangat mengSTRESSkan. Then dia nak tengok gambar my brother after the hijacking incident. At 2, off she goes for Dr. Omar’s lecture.
Then I did my laundry. 3hari punya baju tak basuh. Pemalasnya aku. Then again, I’m too busy.
MONDAY- BUAT BEL
TUESDAY- BUAT RE
WEDNESDAY- BEL AGAIN & TEST SM
THURSDAY- BEL PRESENTATION.

Sekarang baru ada masa. Saturday ada test RE & Sunday ada BTN??wtf? Kami masih kena ke? Boringnya. Well, there might be something good for me nanti. Manalah tahu. We’ll see.

No comments: