Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I want my Baby..

I got a pretty bad sore throat for the last 2 days. Been coughing and rasa sangat perit. Maybe this is due to the weather in Segamat which constantly hujan dan panas yang terik. Haritu I tidur petang dan hari sangat lah panas sampai I sweat like crazy masa tidur. Terpaksalah terus bagun dan mandi. Panasnya sampaikan rasa sangat letih. And now I got sore throat. I hate It!
Assignment dah tinggal sikit. Yahoo! Tinggal review on one article and portfolio investment ada 2 question on calculation aje before I head back home on the Friday. Eh yeke? (buat2 tak percaya). Senangnya hatiku. Eh how come I boleh duk bersenang lenang yeh. I got 2 second test on Portfolio Investment and Financial Statement Analysis pada hari yang SAMA-Thursday! Oh well, calculation sahaja. I can relax a bit. InsyaAllah…I will try my best for this last tests. I need to score for my assessment. Mintak2 sem ini 3pointer lagi and hoping to get all As. Nak banyak2 A like last semester. I don’t wanna be in Segamat anymore…I wanna get out of here! Dah 5tahun aku disini..Haih bilalah nak berhijrah ke tempat lain pula??


*I want my Suffian!!

3 comments:

nanie mk said...

am i the only one who reads ur blog? im flattered. thanks for inviting me. ape mimpi? haha. good luck!

Sarah AJ said...

bru buat la makcik!
sj bosan2..

nanie mk said...

manede baru. dah dekat sebulan. haha.
takpe. bosan2 blog la lg byk2. :D