Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A..A..A+

Sekarang saya sedang beronline di rumah. Yea2. Ada 7 hari gap. So i decided to went back home sebab sangat bosan di Segamat. Really can't wait for this semester to be ended coz after this, i won't have to be in here ANYMORE! I have done 2 paper currently for my final exam. Surprisingly, i didn't know how well i performed. Last semester i could at least predict what my results gonna be for every subject i taken. Now, semuanya blur. I x tau sama ada apa i jawab tu btol or salah. =/ This is so BAD. I'm extremely worried since this is my last chance to score habis-habisan. Lepas ni x de dah. I want as many As as i can get! Everytime i habis paper i akan pening sangat2. I wonder why. Sampai nak muntah and mabuk. Hm, bukannya i study and jawab exam gila-gila pon. I guess last sem lagi teruk i study compared to this sem. Sampaikan my ex roomate dulu ckp "akak ni xpenat ke duk study dari tadi?" Haha..now, i sangat malas. KENAPA!!? I feel relax now jawab exam and that really makes me scared. I don't like to find myself sangat relax bila jawab exam. That's when the result turn out to be less than i expected. Well, lets just hoping both paper yang i dah amik tu i akan dapat at least B+. But i still want A!!!

TOLONGLAH! AKU MAHUKAN A!

No comments: