Ok.
I’m pretty confident with paper pagi semalam. Portfolio Management. Like 3 questions can get full 20 marks! I rasa rugi tak study Bond. I tengok bond question tadi like wth senang & direct aje dia ask. Tapi I tak study chapter tu so I tak tau the formulas. Like whoever jawab question tu can easily get full marks. Aih. Sekarang baru nak menyesal.
Oh well, at least I’m pretty certain that I can get 85/100 minimum. Like so many questions was easy and you just have to use the formula correctly aje dah boleh dapat full mark. Tapi kalau I jawab soalan bond tu, I can get like 95/100 okay! Uhh, how to get an A mcm gini?
Sem ini agak mencarut gakla since only 2 subjects I get to know my assessment marks. The other 3 paper, langsung tak dapat balik Test 1 &2, Quizzes and what soever.Ziltch! Takut tahu tak if tak dapat tau how u had performs on your tests and quizzes!
Now agak bosan since tinggal one more paper left and what’s more, menengok other people pack their things to head back home for the holidays! Ishk! Kenapalah paper aku on the last day of the exam? Dahlah tu, I have to stay to meet my lecturer on the 19th. Briefing for our practical training for next month. Semua orang dah balik tahu tak! Thank God kat wing I ni ada lah jugak bdk2 degree yang pergi practical. So they also have to attend this meeting. Tu pun tak le ramai. TAKOOOTT!
I’m planning to get my hair to be straightening back and cut before going for the practical training. Rambut aku sekarang macam orang gila okay and I think sangat tak sesuai untuk pergi bekerja. Lagipon Encik Pian sangat membencinya. Well, dia takdela kata directly like “I hate your hair” but I know he doesn’t like it. Every time meeting him, I have to tie up my hair.
*Note to myself: Pergi study lah Sarah! Kang menyesal tak dapat jawab betol2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment