Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dating

I should have been started doing my research for my proposal. I don’t even have a topic yet. I want Pn. Hazila to be my advisor. Tapi dengan topic yang takde lagi, macam mana nak ask her to be my advisor? If I want her to be my advisor, I have to do research on portfolio or unit trust only. Sigh. I still don’t get it about the ratios in the unit trust- Jensen, Alpha and Treynor. =/

I’m all excited to meet my love tomorrow. Well, today actually. Now, we only could meet up once a month! We both are badly missing each other.

I just read some background about Kastam. Well, just to be preparing for the training. I’m nervous like hell. Tinggal satu hari je lagi dah nak start training. Takoooot! I have a very low self-confidence.

Last night, I got to catch things up with my old friends on ym. They say that my schoolmate is getting married. Why ah that everyone is getting married and I’m still haven’t finish my study and haven’t even get a job. I’m just jealous. But I know that it’s still early for me and Pian to get married. We both still got so many things to pursue in life. This year alone, like 7 people I knew has been settled down or maybe more than that. I lost count.

I hope that me and Pian also gonna end with a happy ending…

No comments: