Today, I checked my eyes . Hm, I have to wear a spectacle now. My vision is blur. Sometimes I can’t read/see clearly for example like my officer’s name in front of their rooms. My friend could. So I thought there’s something wrong with my eyes. Ah well, lagi pon since kat UiTM lg when I’m having a class at the lecture theater, I couldn’t read the words on the screen. I have to think like a minute or two of what is the word. Masa pergi check mata tadi with Pian, the guy tunjuk a big E at the screen, its blur. Lepas dia letak kanta, baru nampak a clear E. Hm huruf yg kecik2 lagi lah. An O I say G, while N I say H.
Hah! Tu lah dulu nak sangat pakai spec.
Pian bought me a Starbuck's 2009 planner. It doesn't disappoint me since its cover is leather.Nice...Sometimes i do loves to write though.
Harini dating xbuat apa.Hantar adik dia wat rambut,makan,gi Starbuck,jalan2 cari perfume,makan lagi,amik adik dia blk then he send me home before 6. The inside of me was saying wth,it's still early. Selalu malam baru blk. Hm,tapi kene blk jugak. So went home with a straight face. Bosan.
I'M GONNA MISS MY CURLY HAIR TODAY. Esok,tiada lagi rambut curl yg pjg menawan. Bye2. I might not curl my hair again. So its kinda sad...Huhu.Esok rambutku akan straight semula! I like it but sometimes leceh nak jaga.
Kereta mungkin akan dapat dalam masa terdekat ni or maybe not. I don't know when. Tapi bila bawak kat bukit, i'm still not expert at it.Macam mana la nak drive gi kerja. =/
Oh and the car is not mine. Double sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment