Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Think twice before you want to go nuts & get irritated!

Well, after one week of training, I could say that it was hm..okay lah since at our department, there’s not much of work to be done. Lagipun now it is at the end of the year. But they say that kerja akan banyak masa awal tahun. So, maybe I would be busy and exhausted early next year. Haha… Now my work is only key in some data into excel and editing a power point presentation for the top officer –my supervisor (he’s one of the Penolong Kanan Pengarah Kastam) to be presented to other people. It was useful for me since now I get to discover some of the creative way to be used to form good slides. Haha…now only I know. I am sure he would be impressive of my work. I left my pendrive and a note saying that I’ve done mywork since he has to attend a meeting with the Pengarah and it’s already 5p.m. – time to went back home. Today, we went to the gym (located at level 5) to take a look at the condition (after office hour). We (me & Wani-my coursemate) decided to go to the gym after office hour like maybe for an hour. But I don’t know yet when to start. Maybe this Friday.

Today, Pian was enjoying himself at Sunway Lagoon with a free ticket for all parks. Tak ke jealous aku? Well, dia salah seorang yang organize the activity for the exec. He sure had fun there without me…=/

If you wanna do some business with another person which is the supplier, do learn the supplier’s way of doing business and make sure you pay him back on time. Kalau almost 1-2 weeks delay payment, boleh lingkup business orang. Pikirlah sikit. Dahlah I yang jadi orang tengahnya. I don’t mind. Tapi bila orang ajar, orang tegur janganlah kecik hati. You are the one who have to make a plan before making order. Lagipun awal-awal dah ajar macam mana nak buat ini itu. I’m not mad. I’m just reminding that person. In the end, I tak dapat apa-apa pun. All the money goes to the suppliernya. Not me. All I dapat ialah pening kepala nak mintak orang bayar cepat and pening kepala nak terangkan pada suppliernya the situation of that person and of course CREDIT AKU HABIS…Itu yang aku tanggung. Yang orang lainnya, enjoy dapat profit! Hurrah…

No comments: