Today is my 2nd last day of training. At the office today, all were gathered for my farewell party. We also get a present- all 4 of us. I didn’t eat much although the foods were good. I didn’t feel sad at all but I do feel like time is running so fast. I’m not ready to face the real working world. I haven’t send my CV yet for the fstep program which is under the Institut bank-bank M’sia, to Securities Commission which I am interested on the program that they were offering for the graduates and to Bank Negara for the Senior Exec position.
Today I laugh till my stomach cramp. God, sitting beside fad & iekha in the office really makes me wanna laugh all day! They both always talk bout funny stuff. I couldn’t remember when was the last time I laugh like this and it makes my head hurts too.
I’m gonna miss lots of great moments during my training time…
=/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment