Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stress mode: ON

Tomorrow, I'll be going to Segamat and spending time there for 5days! I haven't pack my things yet. So many things to bring. I'm gonna bring 2 big bags as i have to bring laptop, heels and blazer for the presentation.

Esok adalah hari mensubmit my full report thesis and synopsis to the panels. Lagi sikit touch-up need to be done. Slides for the presentation tak habis2 buat lagi.

Oh well i need to do it now. And i might not online for these 5 days.

bye-bye

5 comments:

Nanie MK said...

bye2.
GOOD LUCK!

najwa saifudin said...

byebye
goodluck

Sarah AJ said...

Tanx both of u!
takot gile!!!!!!

Nanie MK said...

ur wec hun
awi sebok!
tiru mcm saya!

Sarah AJ said...

Haha
weh tapi i think i'm lucky gak la masa present tu sebab tak di tanya soalan2 panas yg tak blh nak dijwb. Disebabkan ada silap data, 1 soalan je seh diorg tanya. Agak lucky la dari org len, byk gila soalan. Susah2 lak tu.