Yesterday...
Scene 1: In the office
Boss: Sarah,…Sarah…
Me: Ya.
Boss: Saya tengok awak makin kurus lah.
Me: (sambil terkejut coz I thought she wanted to say something else) eh, taklah puan. Makin gemuk adalah. Berat makin naik.
Then I didn’t hear what she said. Sebab dia jauh dari desk i. The conversation was jauh from me. Dia jerit2 aje. My boss’s voices were so loud like the whole office could hear her when she talks. I laugh with Fad since we’re just complaining about our weight since our thighs were so B I G and quarrel that mine was much bigger than her.
Scene 2: Outside my house (dimalam hari)
His dad: Eh,abang awak tu nak beli LCD Monitor?
Me: Haah. Yang flat screen tu
His dad: Nasihat kan dia, xpayah beli. Suruh dia kumpul duit nak kahwin.
Me: =) Tu la membazir.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment