Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are to answer all the questions about you. At the end, you have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you (yeah right)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I don't think so. I think the person who gave me the name wanted her daughter to be named as Sarah.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last Saturday,while saying goodbye to Pian =/
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Nope. It always changing every time I'm not writing for a very long time.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of Course!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
No I don't. I'm serious.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Erm,yeah.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Ooh that's the thing i wanted to do before i die
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Coco-crunch...i like the choco taste.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yeah.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Cookies and cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their faces and hair
15. RED OR PINK?
Red.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My ass.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
The bf
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Yes.
19. WHAT COLOUR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No pants.A colorful baju kurung and beige heels.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The noise of people in the office
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
The smells of babies.My room.My boyfriend's perfume.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
The bf again.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I copied this from other people's blog. =p
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tennis
27. HAIR COLOUR?
Black
28. EYE COLOUR?
Black
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.
30.FAVOURITE FOOD?
Spaghetti bolognaise made by my mom's friend-its damn awesome!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
7 pounds
33. WHAT COLOUR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm wearing a colorful baju kurung right now. I think its more to blue color.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. Living in hot country makes my skin oily and zits are every where...
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Chocolate mousse
37.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Thanks for the memories-Cecelia Ahern & Gold Market.
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad.
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Stylista.
40. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)?
My boyfriend's calming sound of his text ring tone.
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Err..beatles.
42. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
An island somewhere up north.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Hurm, i'm not sure.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
A hospital with a view of the sea.
45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Nadheito,Najwa,Nanie MK and you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
dem yu atit!
Hahaha.Do it!
Post a Comment