Warggghh
The tensions are everywhere...
1. Tinggal this week sahaja untuk settlekan my FULL REPORT
2. Another week to go to prepare for my Presentation
I mintak cuti 2days for this week sebab nak pergi Segamat & another one on the 13th for my presentation. And my Tn.Hamisan sangat baik that he approved for my leave. And lagi, today, the other 2 practical students from poli bagi dia borang evaluation la to evaluate both of them. The comment so tak boleh blah. He wrote things such as-berdedikasi,berdisiplin and pandai menyesuaikan diri dengan alam pekerjaan.
Wahahahah
I wonder what he would comment on me. Mine should be in english. And any extra comment given by him would give me a bonus mark of 10. But it's funny to think of Fad & Iekha got a comment like that. Dahla rajin main game. I couldn't stop laughing when thinking back yang dia tulis dedikasi. Wahahah. But all of us memang rajin la bila dapat kerja. Sebab bila takde kerja, sangat boring. Tapi bila i dapat kerja, i jadi kelam kabut sebab pikirkan thesis. =/
I'm seriously damn nervous bila pikirkan time nak present. I used to have this feelings before everytime i nak present in the class. First both my hands akan sejuk gila, then perot sakit, tekak terasa nak muntah that i had to bring my mentos in front masa nak present. Tapi bila dah start, semuanya ok!
I'll do my very best! All i have to do is to READ MORE and THINK!
Ooh, since last Friday and today, i baru ikat balik my hair. Before this masa rambut i curl, i pergi kerja ikat rambut. So people in the office macam dah biasalakan tengok rambut i ikat. So when i rebond my hair and hari2 xikat, maybe i nampak selekehla. Coz on these both days, everyone was like "Eh, Sarah, you nampak cute/comel la bila ikat rambut" Then i asked la, "Kenapa? Sebelum ni selekeh eh?" And they would replied macam malu2 kot la sebab nak cakap "Sikit la selekehnya..." Haha.
I think I need a hair cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment